WHAT IS THIS CLUB?
Caricon Club (Caribbean International Connection Club) is a social and cultural club headed by: ACTIONS FOR CARIBBEAN PROFESSIONAL CULTURES AND SOCIAL (ACTIONS CARIPROCS) / which is a networking START UP created in Haiti, interested in developing and promoting products, services, activities, initiatives related to New Technologies, Communications, Professional, Cultural and Social in the Caribbean, in order to offer opportunities and promote a positive environment related to sustainable development, social responsibility, personal development, cultures exchange, etc. The Caricon Club is first and foremost a supportive area for young and old. The club undertakes activities related to: Education or instruction, social and / or civic actions, ecology, environment, entertainment, brain sport, Personal Talents, Promotion, etc.
WHAT IS THE CLUB’s MISSION?
CARICON CLUB IS ACTING AND WANTS ITS MISSION TO BE DEFINED FOR AND BY THESE FOLLOWING THEMES:
- Social responsibility
WHAT ARE THE OBJECTIVES OF THE CLUB?
- Stimulate learning and interests for general knowledge
- Encourage creativity
- Promote a positive and productive use of new technologies of information and communication including Social Media
- Promote cultural diversity
- Promote recreation and positive recreation
- Being socially useful and responsible
WHAT ARE THE STRATEGIES OF THE CLUB?
- Organize activities which promote and reward expressions of interest and disclosure of culture and general knowledge
- Influence, recognize, offer opportunities to creators and authors in fields such as: artistic, cultural, literary, etc.
- Participate and take action for the promotion of cultural diversity, intercultural dialogue, culture of peace and mutual understanding between caribbean people and people from the rest of the world
- Create positive and productive models, niches, circles and networks, provide opportunities, disclose knowledge related to new technologies
- Participate and Create recreational activities for young and old.
- Promote clean leisure, sport, good humor, responsible tourism, etc.
- Act to promote and support personal actions for Social Responsibility
HOW TO SUPPORT THE CLUB?
WE ACCEPT MULTIPLE TYPES OF SUPPORT / YOU CAN SUPPORT THE CLUB:
You are free to Contribute the way you are able to and according to your possibilities – You can provide Material Support: (new or used computer, tablet and other electronics) – Toys and clothes for children (new or used) – Food – Book, etc. / Logistics like: Space – Transportation – Other Facilitation etc / Financial support: Money Donation, fund raising, discount, Promotion or else / Human Ressources Support: Act, connect people, participate (Contact, Consultation, Training, Assistance, Service, Reference, Endorsement, Procedures, Expertise, etc. ) Even a suggestion can be helpful. You are free to meet us – Call us at: (509) 2817-1766 – Message via facebook on the page: @CariconClub – Whatsapp: (509) 3778-4362 / (509) 3912-0828